Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 the organization has issued a recent notification to hire eligible candidates via online mode , candidates who wish to get Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 jobs should fill online application form before the last date which is 10-06-2019, candidates should also check complete details online for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 , like last date, education criteria, age limit and many more details online at this page of jobalert.work, also the official link to apply online for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 is available at the bottom of this page.
Name of the organization – Cochin Shipyard
find more govt jobs click here
Number of posts – 2
Name of posts –
|Post Name||No. of
|Assistant General Manager (Marine)||01|
Last date to apply – 10-06-2019
Education criteria for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 :Degree in Marine Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University, along with pass in one year Graduate Marine Engineering course (pre-sea training) conducted by Directorate General of Shipping, Govt. of India.
Age limit for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 : Assistant General Manager: Not to exceed 53
Manager: Not to exceed 43
Salary details for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||CTC (approx.)|
|Assistant General Manager||80000-220000||Rs. 22.8 lakhs|
|Manager||60000-180000||Rs. 17.2 lakhs|
Application fee for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 : Application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Non – refundable, plus bank charges extra) must be paid by Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers page) from 08 May 2019 to 10 June 2019.
Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) are exempted from paying any sort of fee.
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 : Follow below provided instructions for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Apply Online.
- Log onto the official website- www.cochinshipyard.com of Cochin Shipyard and hit “Careers” tab.
- Now select the “Vacancy Notification – Selection of Executives (Marine) in CSL”
- Candidates must check their eligibility for the post they are interested to apply in for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019.
- Now hit on Apply online link to fill the application form.
- Fill all details carefully in Cochin Shipyard Application Form
- Make the payment of fee and submit the form.
- You can take a printout of online submitted Cochin Shipyard Application Form for further usage.