GGSIPU JOBS Lab Attendant Walk-In Interview the organization has issued a recent notification to hire eligible Candidates via GGSIPU JOBS Lab Attendant Walk-In Interview candidates should attend the walkin interview on 08-08-2019, Candidates who wish to get GGSIPU JOBS should get complete details Like, last date, education criteria, age limit and many more details Online at this page of jobalert.work, also the official link for GGSIPU JOBS Lab Attendant Walk-In Interview is available at the bottom of this page.
Name of the organization – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
find more govt jobs click here
Name of posts – Laboratory Attendant
Walk-in dates – 08-08-2019
Education criteria for GGSIPU JOBS Lab Attendant Walk-In Interview : Applicants interested in applying for Laboratory Attendant Vacancy must have Senior Secondary with Science and at least 55% marks from a recognised Board or equivalent. Also, At least two years experience of working in science lab.
Age limit for GGSIPU JOBS Lab Attendant Walk-In Interview : To apply for the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Jobs, candidate’s age should be more than 18 years. Maximum Age For GGSIPU Recruitment will be decided by the university.
Salary details for GGSIPU JOBS Lab Attendant Walk-In Interview : Candidates who will get selected for the post of Lab Attendant will get Rs.14000/- per month consolidated. You will also get allowances and expenses as per the rules & regulations of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
Selection Procedure for GGSIPU JOBS Lab Attendant Walk-In Interview : Candidates who meet required eligibility criteria & applied for GGSIPU Careers need to appear in Interview. Eligible Applicants must attend Walk-In Interview with required documents.
Walk- In Address & Date
University School Of Biotechnology,Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,Sector 16C Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 (India)
Date Of Interview: 08th August 2019 from 10:00 A.M to 12:00 Noon
How to apply –
- First of all, Eligible Applicants need to visit the official website of University which is www.ipu.ac.in
- After that you need to move your cursor to the “Important Links” tab which is mentioned at the main menu bar and press the link of “Jobs & Opportunities”
- Then you are required to press “Walk-in interview for post Laboratory attendant, Temporary Project, USBT” link according to post you are willing to apply for.
- Now your GGSIPU Faculty Recruitment Notification will be open on your computer screen.
- You should read all the details carefully.
- Applicants who meet above given criteria must appear in Walk-In Interview on scheduled date.
- Candidates need to bring on with them their CV along with original documents and one set of photocopy (self attested) of all relevant certificates.Click here to get more details