JNU Recruitment 2019 the organization Jawaharlal Nehru University has issued a recent notification to hire eligible candidates via offline mode, candidates who wish to get these jobs should fill application form before the last date which is 20th May 2019, candidates should also check complete details online for JNU Recruitment 2019 like, last date, education criteria, age limit and many more details & apply now, also the official link to apply online for JNU Recruitment 2019 is available at the bottom of this page,
Name of the organization – Jawaharlal Nehru University
find more govt jobs click here
Name of posts – Junior Research Fellow
Last date to apply – 20-05-2019
Education criteria for JNU Recruitment 2019 : Eligibility/Qualification required: M.Sc. in Life Science or related fields. The candidate should be CSIR/UGC/NET qualified.
Desirable: Priorhands-on experience of working in the areas of Molecular Biology, Biophysical Chemistry, Animal Cell Culture and Structural Bioinformatics. Published paper(s) in reputed journals.
Selection procedure for JNU Recruitment 2019 : Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by email. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Salary details for JNU Recruitment 2019 : The recruited candidates will get a salary package prescribed by the organization. See the official link provided below for more information.
How to apply for JNU Recruitment 2019 :
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.jnu.ac.in
- Go through “Career” link (in Image form) available at the top of the home page.
- On this new page, you have to follow “Current Project” section.
- You need to read all the instructions given here on this page.
- Now you need to prepare an Application and attach it with all the necessary documents and send to the address mentioned below…
Dr. Abhinav Grover
School of Biotechnology
Jawaharlal Nehru University