Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 the organization has issued a recent notification to hire eligible Candidates viaMazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 , Candidates who wish to get Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 jobs should fill Online application form Before the last date which is, 26-07-2019, Candidates should also check complete details ONline like, Last date, education criteria, age limit and many more details Online at this page of jobalert.work, also the official link to apply online for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 is available at the bottom of this page.
Name of the organization – Mazagon Dock
find more govt jobs click here
Number of posts– 366
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Name of posts – Electrician & Riggers
Last date to apply – 26-07-2019
Education criteria for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019: Riggers : Should have Passed VIII std. and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the trade of “Rigger”
Electrician: Passed SSC or equivalent examination and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the trade of “Electrician”.
Age limit: For Mazagon Dock Jobs, candidates should be between 18 to 38 years of Age. Relaxation in age limit is given to the reserved categories candidates.
Salary details: Skilled Gr-I (IDA-5): Rs.17000- 64360 /-Per Month
Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-2) : Rs.13200-49910 /-Per Month
Selection procedure:Shortlisting of candidates for Mazagon Dock Rigger Recruitment and Mazagon Dock Electrician Recruitment will be done on the basis of Online Written test and Trade Test.
How to apply :
- The aspirants must go to official website of Mazagon Dock limited i.e. mazagondock.in.
- Select “Careers” and hit “Career – Non-Executives” link given at the home page only.
- Now follow “RECRUITMENT OF RIGGERS & ELECTRICLAN ON FIX TERM CONTRACT BASIS FOR A MAXIMUM PERIOD OF 02 YRS” tab.
- After this, candidates can read the details carefully given in MDL recruitment advertisement 2019.
- Further hit on “Online Recruitment” available in Careers section on the menu bar of the web page
- Then enter “Non-Executive” button.
- New user can hit “Create New Account” link and old users can login with their credentials.
- Fill up Mazagon Dock Application Form carefully with necessary details & upload the documents with it.
- Finally hit the “Submit” button after filling the Mazagon Dock Online Form.
- Take the print out of Mazagon Dock Online Application Form and send it to the mentioned postal address.