NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019, the organization National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya is conducting a Walk-in interview for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post, candidates who wish to get NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019 jobs should appear in the walk-in interview on the given date, which is 27-05-2019, Candidates should also check complete details online for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019 like , last date, education criteria, age limit and many more details at this page of jobalert.work ,also the official link for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019 is available at the bottom of this page,
Name of the organization – National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
find more govt jobs click here
Name of posts – Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Walkin Date 27th May 2019
Education criteria for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019: M.Tech in Microelectronics or related disciplines (OR) B.Tech in Electronics & Comm. Engg with NET /GATE or equivalent qualification (OR) M.Sc. in Electronics with NET or equivalent qualification with minimum 60% marks in Bachelors and Master’s Degree
Age limit for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019: Candidates have to fulfill the age criteria to apply for National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya Recruitment.
Salary details for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019: Selected candidates will be getting Rs. 25,000/- per month + 16% HRA (HRA will be given only if accommodation in the Institute Hostel is not available)
How to apply for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2019:
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is www.nitmeghalaya.in/nitmeghalaya
- Follow “Recruitment” section and then select the desired post.
- Further hit on “Advertisement For Walk-In-Interview For Junior Research Fellow (JRF) For ISRO Respond Sponsored Project”
- Read all the details available in NIT Notification carefully and completely.
- Now hit on “Application Form” link and Fill all details in the application.
At last appear for the Walkin along with NIT Application form and self-attested photocopies of certificates / mark sheets, proof of date of birth, caste certificate, etc to the mentioned address.
|Walkin Date||27th May 2019|
|Time||11:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Venue||Conference Room, Admin Block|